(Republicaninformer.com)- As for the election of the potential Speaker of the House, GOP Rep. Ralph Norman (SC-5) Norman asserts that it won’t be Kevin McCarthy and that it might not even be a member of Congress who is now serving.
This indicated that plans, revealed in an explosive House Freedom Caucus memo, could be in the works and that a movement among congressional patriots to make President Donald J. Trump the next Speaker of the House could be well on its way to becoming a reality.
Norman said that being an outside member, meaning you do not have to be a sitting member of Congress to serve, will become clear in the coming weeks. He promised that if “everything works out,” it would be intriguing to see how it all turns out.
The “Speaker Trump memo” that is circulating among the House Freedom Caucus not only lays out plans to make President Trump the next Speaker of the House, but it also lays out a radical patriotic agenda to use the United States Constitution and its governmental procedures to seize back control of the United States on behalf of the American people:
The Republican Party’s much anticipated red wave at the 2022 midterm elections fizzled into a pink trickle, potentially leaving Republicans with a single-digit advantage over Pelosi’s Democrats. Here are excerpts from a copy of a memorandum that is being circulated among members of the House Freedom Caucus (HFC) that considers alternatives to Kevin McCarthy:
- The “Speaker Trump” HFC memo is a bold expression of NO-CONFIDENCE in Kevin McCarthy just days after his disastrous performance at the midterm elections.
- The Trump memorandum sets forth a plan to elect President Donald J. Trump as Speaker of the House of Representatives.
- Importantly, the document clearly articulates the legal and constitutional authority that the House MAY CHOOSE a non-member as House Speaker.
- The memo derides McCarthy for his refusal to move forward with impeachment of Joe Biden.
- The HFC memo sets forth a plan to return the House of Representatives to “regular order.”
- The memo pushes for a commitment from GOP leaders to include the “Motion to Vacate the Chair” in the next rules package.